Total Pageviews

Monday, August 5, 2013

Family

Currently I am feeling ill. Fever, Flue Etc. but there is no other place I would rather be other than home. My mother keeps fussing over what I am eating, my sister keeps on cracking jokes saying I am faking it and my father makes me eat a thousand medicines. Family, they take care of you.
By family I don't just mean parents and siblings, I mean cousins, aunts, uncles, grand parents and all. Nature has programmed them to take care of you. I know some families have a few evil conspirators but apart from them your relatives just want to help you and see you succeed in life. We sometimes take families for granted.
I heard this story a few months ago. A father, mother and one child were in Saudi Arab. They got in a car crash and all died unfortunately. Two days later the son back home found out that three of his family members have died. He immediately wanted to reach Saudia to take care of burial and everything but there was a problem with his Visa and he couldn't get there in time. Ultimately the three people had to be buried by strangers without their family being able to even see them.
I was shocked to hear this and I got to the conclusion that without family one is nothing.
Give your friends and family a call sometimes. Let them know you care about them as much as they care about you. Tell them they are awesome. Visit their homes if you get the time. Don't slip away from them. Having a family is an awesome blessing. We need to realize this. 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful.
    Request: Please do a post about camping or hiking or both.

    ReplyDelete