Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Embarrassing Moment: 239

There is absolutely no reason why I should be posting this. While the world publishes research papers and what not, I am here writing about yet another embarrassing moment.

Last weekend I was travelling from Islamabad to Khewra. It was a Sunday. I left Islamabad at around 10 30 pm. Driving by self I prefer to wear comfortable night suits. But since I was with friends before leaving, I didn’t get the chance to change.

On the way, I stopped at a rest area named Kalar Kahar. It was late at night and there were only a dozen or so cars. I parked my car at a side. It was dark and seeing that there isn’t a single person in sight for 50 or so yards in either direction, I decided to change my clothes in the car. I got in the passenger seat and began. While taking of my pants they got stuck near my feet. This was when I saw a windshield cleaner approaching. A bucket and viper in hand.

He hadn’t seen me yet. While I scrambled to take off my jeans quickly and start putting on my shorts he reached, put down his bucket and raised the vipers. That is when he noticed what was going on inside the car. He stood still for a few seconds. I gave him a thumbs up, signaling him to continue.
The puzzled look on his face was priceless  :D


He eventually cleaned the windshield and went away. I drove off. Funny incident that was. 

I promise I will write about something useful or meaningful soon too IA. Sorry for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment